Our Health Ministry Team assists members of the St. Mark’s faith community in maintaining or regaining wholeness of body, mind, and spirit. Home, hospital, or care facility visits are available.
- Health Education: Provides information for individuals of all ages and the congregation.
- Health Counseling: Assists in clarifying health interventions.
- Community Liaison: Serves as a “link” or “bridge” to community health and social agencies providing services, which may benefit our congregational members and neighborhood.
- Advocacy and Assistance with Referrals and Continued Care: When ongoing care is required, the parish nurses will assist in identifying the best type of care and options for obtaining needed care.
- Integration of Faith: The team serves the congregation with concept of wellness (health) promotion consistent with the individual’s faith.
Please call the church office (520-325-1001) for an appointment to ensure availability.
- Blood Pressure Screenings are held the second Sunday of the month from September through May.
- First Aid Boxes have been placed throughout the church campus.